Page 34 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 2122
Like Tree828Likes

Thread: Volvo B11R,B9R And Mercedez Benz Discussions

  1. #331
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by santhej View Post
    i will be going by the last bus to thrissur...by the way binai do you know where is microsoft office at bangalore??our plan is to visit micorsoft office for 1 hr in morning and then go to wonderla..anyway i plan to skip the worderla part and come straight to office at madiwala
    I remember seeing one somewhere on the inner ring road - around Indiranagar/Domlur area. Not sure. What time are you guys landing in Bangalore? Because, traveling from Domlur to Wonderla would mean a lot of time lost on the road itself - and the day being Saturday, expect a lot of traffic too.

    Quote Originally Posted by santhej View Post
    when is the meet??place and time..i will try to join you guys ...
    Meet is now tentatively kept for 23rd evening - place is Madiwala, the place where G4/SRM buses are parked.

  2. #332
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binaiks View Post
    I remember seeing one somewhere on the inner ring road - around Indiranagar/Domlur area. Not sure. What time are you guys landing in Bangalore? Because, traveling from Domlur to Wonderla would mean a lot of time lost on the road itself - and the day being Saturday, expect a lot of traffic too.



    Meet is now tentatively kept for 23rd evening - place is Madiwala, the place where G4/SRM buses are parked.
    if its 23rd evening then I can surely join you guys i think...you could meet me inside some empty Kallada G4 bus parked there
    p4life likes this.

  3. #333
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    posted a review of a bangalore-tvm trip which I got to our facebook page here
    Bangalore-TVM in Kallada G4

  4. #334
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bangalore and a native of Tiruvalla
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by santhej View Post
    i will be going by the last bus to thrissur...by the way binai do you know where is microsoft office at bangalore??
    Santhej, there are MS offices and centers in Embassy Golf Links Park near Domlur, Manyata Tech Park near Hebbal and then one somewhere on Lavelle Road. All three are far off from Wonderla.

  5. #335
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bangalore/Cherthala
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binaiks View Post
    I remember seeing one somewhere on the inner ring road - around Indiranagar/Domlur area. Not sure. What time are you guys landing in Bangalore? Because, traveling from Domlur to Wonderla would mean a lot of time lost on the road itself - and the day being Saturday, expect a lot of traffic too.
    Microsoft Development offices are there in Embassy Golf Link Business park on the way to Domlur through Intermediate Ring Road from Koramangala side. There is one mode development center at Manyata Tech Park, Hebbal. Their R&D Centers & Sales office(City Office) is located on Lavelle Road.

    Oops...Missed the info posted on the same query...Sorry
    Last edited by p4life; 02-05-2013 at 08:46 PM.

  6. #336
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by santhej View Post
    posted a review of a bangalore-tvm trip which I got to our facebook page here
    Bangalore-TVM in Kallada G4
    i appreciate you for posting this and please also post here if you take some actions or improvements

  7. #337
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius View Post
    i appreciate you for posting this and please also post here if you take some actions or improvements
    i will ask with the manger what happened on that day.....and post the updates
    Ignatius likes this.

  8. #338
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    ADOOR
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Airavat club class

    My First Click of AIRAVAT CLUB CLASS...
    16:00 TVM-ALP-EKM-B'LORE...
    Airavat CC.jpg

  9. #339
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bharathi travels website is showing Chennia coimabtore Multi axle volvo service from both the sides. The depature time from CMBT is 10.45 PM. Are they purchased any new B9's or they bought the B9r's from SPS travels as they stopped their Chennai Coimbatore service some days before.

  10. #340
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harishvaithy View Post
    Bharathi travels website is showing Chennia coimabtore Multi axle volvo service from both the sides. The depature time from CMBT is 10.45 PM. Are they purchased any new B9's or they bought the B9r's from SPS travels as they stopped their Chennai Coimbatore service some days before.
    I think they have cancelled the Blr-Mumbai service and are using those buses in this route as their Blr-Mum service is showing full for all days..

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •